pharmacies in egypt, revitalife drip, bhrt, biohormone replacement therapy, iv drip, iv therapy, egypt pharmacy, pharmaceutical companies, compounding pharmacy egypt, compounding pharmacy, erectile dysfunction, find a compounding pharmacy, hair care, multi vitamins, iv infusions, pharmacy egypt, egypt pharmacy, pharmacy near me, revitalife clinic, pharmacy, revitalife pharmacy
Diabetic Support RévitalifeDrip
This RévitalifeDrip is used to reduce high sugar levels and maintain its optimum range. The high B vitamin complex concentration of this drip, believed to targets peripheral neuropathy associated with DM. ALA has many actions in the insulin metabolic pathways, glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis with some differences between both isomers. The majority of clinical studies, performed in randomized double-blind and placebo-controlled ways, have been done in diabetic patients with peripheral neuropathy shows the promising effect of alpha lipoic acid. (4)
Disclaimer : Results may vary amongst patients
- Ryan J. Mailloux, "Mitochondrial Antioxidants and the Maintenance of Cellular Hydrogen Peroxide Levels," Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2018, Article ID 7857251, 10 pages, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/7857251.
- Johnson-Wimbley TD, Graham DY. Diagnosis and management of iron deficiency anemia in the 21st century. Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2011;4(3):177-184. doi:10.1177/1756283X11398736
- Beata Skibska and Anna Goraca, "The Protective Effect of Lipoic Acid on Selected Cardiovascular Diseases Caused by Age-Related Oxidative Stress," Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2015, Article ID 313021, 11 pages, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/313021.
- Golbidi S, Badran M, Laher I. Diabetes and alpha lipoic Acid. Front Pharmacol. 2011;2:69. Published 2011 Nov 17. doi:10.3389/fphar.2011.00069
- Cruzat V, Macedo Rogero M, Noel Keane K, Curi R, Newsholme P. Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Nutrients. 2018;10(11):1564. Published 2018 Oct 23. doi:10.3390/nu10111564
- Qingju Wang, Patrick H. F. Nicholson, Miia Suuriniemi, Arja Lyytikäinen, Erkki Helkala, Markku Alen, Harri Suominen, Sulin Cheng, Relationship of Sex Hormones to Bone Geometric Properties and Mineral Density in Early Pubertal Girls, The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 89, Issue 4, 1 April 2004, Pages 1698-1703, https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2003-031113
- Pullar JM, Carr AC, Vissers MCM. The Roles of Vitamin C in Skin Health. Nutrients. 2017;9(8):866. Published 2017 Aug 12. doi:10.3390/nu9080866
- Rao R, Samak G. Role of Glutamine in Protection of Intestinal Epithelial Tight Junctions. J Epithel Biol Pharmacol. 2012;5(Suppl 1-M7):47-54. doi:10.2174/1875044301205010047
- Almohanna HM, Ahmed AA, Tsatalis JP, Tosti A. The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Hair Loss: A Review. Dermatol Ther (Heidelb). 2019;9(1):51-70. doi:10.1007/s13555-018-0278-6
- Carr, A.C.; Maggini, S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients 2017, 9, 1211.
- Honda Y, Kessoku T, Sumida Y, et al. Efficacy of glutathione for the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: an open-label, single-arm, multicenter, pilot study. BMC Gastroenterol. 2017;17(1):96. Published 2017 Aug 8. doi:10.1186/s12876-017-0652-3
- Miles Flitton, Ian A. Macdonald and Helen M. Knight, Vitamin intake is associated with improved visuospatial and verbal semantic memory in middle-aged individuals, Nutritional Neuroscience, 10.1080/1028415X.2017.1395550, 22, 6, (401-408), (2017).