pharmacies in egypt, revitalife drip, bhrt, biohormone replacement therapy, iv drip, iv therapy, egypt pharmacy, pharmaceutical companies, compounding pharmacy egypt, compounding pharmacy, erectile dysfunction, find a compounding pharmacy, hair care, multi vitamins, iv infusions, pharmacy egypt, egypt pharmacy, pharmacy near me, revitalife clinic, pharmacy, revitalife pharmacy
Weight management adheres to a multi-faceted lifestyle model that’s comprised of several interrelated decisions and activities such as:
- eating healthy foods;
- understanding portion sizes,
- nutritional values, and macronutrient ratios;
- creating a holistic exercise regimen that works with your schedule,
- incorporates your interests, is dynamic enough to prevent burnout, and sets reasonable goals; and
- accessing the wealth of safe, clinically proven, prescription weight management medications that are currently available.
Revitalife Compounding Pharmacy is dedicated to providing the resources health professionals need to aid their patients in achieving and maintaining ideal body weight goals, as they strive to improve their health-related conditions and overall quality of life.
Weight Management Medications
Revitalife Compounded Pharmacy, an industry leader in the provision of prescription-only customized weight loss formulations, uses compounding to create customized medications for clinical weight management programs which greatly aid the exercise and diet components of holistic treatment. Some of our most commonly requested weight-management products are cited below:
- Appetite suppressants affect the appetite-regulating region of the brain called the hypothalamus, and work within the brain by blocking the re-uptake of the chemicals serotonin and norepinephrine to improve satiety.
- Phentermine Capsules
- Diethylpropion Capsules
- Phendimetrazine Capsules
Lipotropics / Fat burning shots (MIC complex)
- The amino acids that are injected into the body stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism. These injections boost the body’s metabolic power by providing a highly effective temporary increase of normal metabolic functions. As soon as the effect of these substances wears off, the body begins to gradually return to its normal metabolic rate. When administered in combination with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise, our lipotropic formulas can help your body to rid itself of fat, while simultaneously increasing your energy levels both via the fat released energy and the energy promoting properties of vitamin B-12.
- Lipotropics / Fat Burning Shots consist of:
- Choline chloride
Storage: Store this medication at 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C) and away from heat, moisture and light. Keep all medicine out of the reach of children. Throw away any unused medicine after the beyond use date. Do not flush unused medications or pour down a sink or drain.
- Aust N Z J Public Health. 2014 Feb;38(1):13-8. Associations between obesity and overweight and fall risk, health status and quality of life in older people. Mitchell RJ, Lord SR, Harvey LA, Close JC.
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. July 13, 2012 What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Overweight and Obesity? http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/obe/signs.html
- The Mayo Clinic Diseases and Conditions. Obesity: Symptoms. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/obesity/basics/symptoms/CON-20014834
- Hormones (Athens). 2013 Oct;12(4):507-516. A review of the metabolic effects of controlled-release Phentermine/Topiramate. Kiortsis DN.
- Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013 Oct 17. Evaluation of phentermine and topiramate versus phentermine/topiramate extended-release in obese adults. Aronne LJ, Wadden TA, Peterson C, Winslow D, Odeh S, Gadde KM.
- Diabetes Care. 2013 Oct 8. Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes in Subjects With Prediabetes and Metabolic Syndrome Treated With Phentermine and Topiramate Extended-Release. Garvey WT, Ryan DH, Henry R, Bohannon NJ, Toplak H, Schwiers M, Troupin B, Day WW.
- Int J Obes (Lond). 2009 Aug;33(8):857-65. A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study of the long-term efficacy and safety of diethylpropion in the treatment of obese subjects. Cercato C, Roizenblatt VA, Leança CC, Segal A, Lopes Filho AP, Mancini MC, Halpern A.
- Diabetes Care. 2013 Dec;36(12):4022-9. Effects of naltrexone sustained-release/bupropion sustained-release combination therapy on body weight and glycemic parameters in overweight and obese patients with type 2 diabetes. Hollander P, Gupta AK, Plodkowski R, Greenway F, Bays H, Burns C, Klassen P, Fujioka K; COR-Diabetes Study Group.
- J Clin Psychiatry. 2013 Apr;74(4):400-6. Bupropion for overweight women with binge-eating disorder: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. White MA, Grilo CM.
- G Ital Cardiol (Rome). 2008 Apr;9(4 Suppl 1):83S-93S. Pharmacological therapy of obesity. Pagotto U1, Vanuzzo D, Vicennati V, Pasquali R.
- Circulation. 2012 May 1;125(17):2156-64. Food and Drug Administration’s Obesity Drug Guidance Document: a short history. Colman E.
- Circulation 1999;99:156. Aminorex to Fen/Phen: An Epidemic Foretold. Fishman AP.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 Feb;95(2):297-308. Two-year sustained weight loss and metabolic benefits with controlled-release phentermine/topiramate in obese and overweight adults (SEQUEL): a randomized, placebo-controlled, phase 3 extension study. Garvey WT1, Ryan DH, Look M, Gadde KM, Allison DB, Peterson CA, Schwiers M, Day WW, Bowden CH.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 1994 Nov;60(5):647-57; discussion 658-9. Long-term weight loss: the effect of pharmacologic agents. Goldstein DJ1, Potvin JH.
- Nutr Hosp. 2013 Sep;28 Suppl 5:121-7. Update on pharmacology of obesity: benefits and risks. Cabrerizo García L, Ramos-Leví A, Moreno Lopera C, Rubio Herrera MA.
- System of Medicine (London, 1909), V, 728–757. Clifford Allbutt and Humphrey Davy Rolleston, eds. Pernicious Anemia. French Herbert.
- Annals of Medical History, 7 (1935), 130-132. Addison and His Discovery of Idiopathic Anemia. Long E. R.
- Modern Medical Monographs (New York and London, 1959), p. 63. The Megaloblastic Anemias. Herbert Victor.
- Orv Hetil. 2013 Nov 3;154(44):1754-8. History of the therapy of pernicious anemia. Jeney A.
- N Engl J Med. 2014 Feb 20;370(8):773-6. Vitamin B-12 and pernicious anemia–the dawn of molecular medicine. Bunn HF.
- Ann Nutr Metab. 2012;61(3):239-45. The discovery of vitamin B(12). Scott JM, Molloy AM.
- Turk J Haematol. 2013 Jun;30(2):226. Huge dose vitamin B-12 (vit B-12) treatment for pernicious anemia. Ozsoylu S.
- Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2014 Apr;61(4):753-5. Vitamin B-12 deficiency: The great masquerader. Dobrozsi S, Flood VH, Panepinto J, Scott JP, Brandow A.
- Semergen. 2013 Jul-Aug;39(5):e8-e11. Neurological signs due to isolated vitamin B-12 deficiency. Martinez Estrada KM1, Cadabal Rodriguez T, Miguens Blanco I, García Méndez L.
- Biochem J. 1938 Jun;32(6):969-75. The action of cystine and methionine on liver fat deposition. Channon HJ1, Manifold MC, Platt AP.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. 2007 Winter;120(1-3):179-94. The influence of methionine, selenomethionine, and vitamin E on liver metabolic pathways and steatosis in high-cholesterol fed rabbits. Birkner E1, Zalejska-Fiolka J, Kasperczyk A, Kasperczyk S, Grucka-Mamczar E, Stawiarska-Pieta B, Birkner K.
- J Lab Clin Med. 1948 Sep;33(9):1123-32. The effect of choline, methionine, and low fat diet on the life expectancy of patients with cirrhosis of the liver. Wade L, Neudorff L, et al.
- Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 1998 Apr;22(2):352-8. Free methionine supplementation limits alcohol-induced liver damage in rats. Parlesak A1, Bode C, Bode JC.
- Biochimie. 2013 Oct;95(10):1811-27. Potential role and therapeutic interests of myo-inositol in metabolic diseases. Croze ML1, Soulage CO.on, J. Pediatr., 109, 984-988, 1986.